Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And we begin :)

Welcome to the Wannabe Nurses blog. This site was born out of the stress and frustration of my own nursing school experience. I am currently about 1/3 of the way through an LPN program, after which I will need to return to work full time while I pursue my RN. While I have made good friends in my classes, I am also dealing with financial aid, teachers who range from very good down to, well, not very good, a not-well-organized school structure, and, oh yes, studying. :-)

I will be posting about my experiences when I can, in between school, homework, and family. I'm hoping that we'll get to everything from tips on how to memorize cranial nerves to stories about nightmare instructors and I can't wait to hear from all of you!

With so many people turning to nursing as a profession offering steady employment (we hope!) even in this recession, it'd be nice if we could all share a laugh as we help each other through our programs.

So, welcome to all you Wannabe Nurses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment